Social Media Coordinator
The Montreal Beach Resort, Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille, and the Boarding House are seeking a part time freelance Social Media Coordinator to assist us in managing and growing our social media presence. The social media coordinator will serve an essential supplemental role in managing social channels. Many duties for this position can be effectively completed remotely, but some time on site in Cape May, NJ will be required each week. Some nights/weekends on site may be required.
Reports to: Marketing Coordinator
Commitment: 10-15 hours per week
- Superior knowledge of social platforms (specifically Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube) with demonstrated interest in pursuing ongoing education in ever-growing and developing social landscape.
- Awareness of how to best leverage each platform in different scenarios.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in traditional marketing practices.
- Ability to strike a balance between the creative and quantitative/analytic sides of marketing.
- Ability to understand and inhabit brand voice and vision effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a superior attention to detail and grammar rules.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) best practices.
- Familiarity with social ads platforms.
- Photography/videography experience a plus.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud a plus.
- Monitor post engagement and provide feedback and suggestions on optimal times and types of content to post.
- Respond to comments on posts and reviews. Alert management team of any specific feedback that may require further action.
- Assist with social content creation and scheduling of posts.
- Create and monitor boosted posts on Facebook/Instagram. Adjust demographics as needed to encourage engagement.
- Take photos and videos of events and updates at all 3 properties.
- Manage archive of photos and videos to share strategically during the winter season.
- Take the lead on cultivating effective strategy for Instagram/Facebook stories.
- Provide insight and expertise to keep all social channels relevant and compelling.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Analyze campaigns and translate quantitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media content and advertising campaigns.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include links to social accounts you have managed.