Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille is now open for the 2021 season. Join us for breakfast, lunch & dinner, Wednesday through Sunday from 8AM to 10PM, through May. We’re so excited to bring you more delicious food and cocktails, outstanding live music, the happiest happy hours, and rocking good times; all on our AMAZING rooftop patio & bar overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Harry’s features the ONLY rooftop bar overlooking the ocean, In Cape May. The views from the rooftop deck are spectacular!
We’re also excited to announce several delicious new additions to our 2021 Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner menus! Read all about them plus a few tried-and-true favorites below.
- Breakfast Tot-chos: two sunny side eggs over cheesy bacon tater tots with fresh scallions.
- Croque Madame Sandwich: grilled sourdough with Gruyère cheese and ham topped with two sunny side eggs.
- Harry’s Avocado Toast: multigrain toast, mashed avocado, tomato, sunny side up egg.
- Montreal Biker’s Bagel: two eggs any style, choice of meat, cheddar, toasted plain bagel, home fries or tater tots
- Wedge Salad: iceberg wedge, bleu cheese dressing, crumbled bleu cheese, bacon bits, tomatoes, pickled red onions, croutons. Add chicken or shrimp.
- Steakhouse Salad: marinated grilled steak, romaine and iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, roasted red peppers, shaved red onion, shredded Jack cheese, cucumber, balsamic vinaigrette.
- 4 Cheese Mac & Cheese: Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Gruyère, Fontina. Add bacon, crab, or lobster.
- Impossible Burger: 100% plant-based burger that looks and tastes like meat served with lettuce, tomato, avocado, and chipotle aioli on a brioche bun (not vegan).
- Mojo Chicken: citrus garlic cilantro marinated half chicken, yellow Spanish rice, black beans, plantains, chicken jus lie.
- Lobster Loaded Fries: butter-poached lobster, fresh-cut fries, white cheddar sauce, scallions.
- Southwestern Shrimp Cobb Salad: grilled marinated shrimp, chopped romaine lettuce, chopped bacon, hardboiled egg, corn, tomatoes, avocado, black beans, southwest ranch dressing.
- Thai Curry Mussels: red curry, coconut milk, lemongrass, garlic, ginger, jalapeño.
Cold brew White Russian: cold brew, coffee, vodka, Kahlua, heavy cream.
Music at Harry’s
Live Music at Harry’s is back and better than ever. We’re offering another outstanding lineup of the most talented musicians from Cape May and the surrounding area. Here are just a few:
Dominic Gross writes and covers music that ranges in sound from rock and blues to funk and reggae. He covers a diverse group of artists, including Sublime, Jack Johnson, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Dave Matthews Band, Steve Miller, Tom Petty, OAR, Pearl Jam, and many more. The energy and originality he brings to each show cannot be matched!
Subliminal Message Band
Subliminal Message Band is a top South Jersey cover band, playing everything from blues, to funk, to Motown, reggae, 90s alternative, and much more! Members include Anthony Mosher on guitar/lead vocals, Shane Pursinski on bass/back-up vocals, Ryan Maurer on saxophone, and Marcello Fittipaldi on drums/back-up vocals.
From the seaside town of Ocean City, Thriving Seas has been creating music in various forms for the past eight years. Led by singer-songwriters Aaron Palermo and Alex Kyle, Thriving Seas blends elements of folk, blues, and rock. They’re influenced by the grassroots feel of The Head and the Heart and the emotional songwriting styles of The Avett Brothers and Josh Garrels.
We can’t wait to see you this summer. Don’t forget, in addition to offering table service at 50% capacity, we’re also looking forward to serving up delicious “fast” food from our takeout window. We’re excited to offer a robust Cape May takeout menu again, along with seating at our much-loved Harry’s rooftop bar & large deck.