What’s going on in April at Harry’s? NEW Cape May spring happenings.
There’s a lot happening this month at Harry’s. We’ll start with perhaps the most exciting – the Easter Bunny is coming to visit on Saturday, April 16!
Celebrate Easter 2022 with Brunch at Harry’s
Saturday, April 16th Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille is offering a special food and drink menu, fun activities for children, and a special appearance by the Easter Bunny. Don’t miss your chance to join in on the holiday fun.
Enjoy a delicious Easter brunch, complete with dessert, plus special photo opportunities with the Easter Bunny. An Easter egg hunt and activities to follow.
Buy brunch tickets and event details.
Harry’s Easter menu includes:
- Ham Carving Station
- Breakfast favorites including scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, home-fried potatoes, French toast, assorted bagels and pastries, fruit salad, and Belgian waffles with fresh blueberries and strawberries.
- Harry’s Signature Grilled Salmon: served with basil aioli and saffron rice.
- Chicken Balsamico: pan-seared chicken with sun-dried tomatoes in a balsamic demi glaze with mashed potatoes.
- Mixed Field Green Salad: spring mix, green olives, roasted red peppers, red onions, grape tomatoes, chopped walnuts with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Penne: served with a light vodka sauce
Read more about 2022 Easter in Cape May.
New at Harry’s: Weekend Specials!
This year we’re adding weekend specials to our long list of exceptional offerings at Harry’s. Follow us on social media for update about upcoming menu additions.
Weekend Cape May Cocktail Specials
Harry’s won a number of awards in 2021, including the title of ‘Best Cape May Cocktails’. That’s why we’re excited to announce the addition of new weekend cocktail specials. Harry’s is well-known for serving outstanding signature cocktails. The Orange Crush is most famous, but there are so many more. New last weekend for a limited time:
- Cranberry Orange Mimosa: Prosecco, simple syrup, and orange juice with a splash of cranberry
- Rose Bud Sangria: Rosé with muddled raspberry and lemon topped with sprite
- French Cocktail: Prosecco and St. Germain garnished with lemon and rosemary
Country Crush Wednesday
Also new this year is Country Crush Wednesday. Our same crush special with a fun new twist. Enjoy special offerings on Harry’s signature Orange Crush Cocktail accompanied by outstanding live country music performances. Get ready to get your (country) crush on! The fun begins in June.
If you’re joining us for Easter and visiting from out of town, make sure you reserve a room at Montreal Beach Resort. Take advantage of the Montreal Beach Resort now and again special, now through May 1. We look forward to welcoming you soon.