Memorial Day in Cape May 2023
Join us at Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille for the unofficial start to summer. This year we welcome a new executive chef, new menu items and specials, outstanding entertainment, plus so much more. We can’t wait to celebrate.
Be sure to join us down the shore for delicious limited-time BBQ specials, refreshing crushes and a chance to win an Absolut Beach Cruiser Bike!! Winner will be announced on Saturday, May 27th at 8PM. To enter to win:
Harry’s Memorial Day in Cape Weekend Kickoff | May 26-29
Memorial Day Weekend Entertainment Lineup
This year, the rooftop entertainment lineup at Harry’s is better than ever. Enjoy an outstanding selection of musical performances this Memorial Day weekend.
- The Yokels Trio – Thursday, May 25th 4PM-8PM Rooftop
- Doug Kaetz Acoustic – Friday, May 26th 5PM-8PM Rooftop
- Dueling Pianos – Friday, May 26th 8PM-11PM Bar
- Bobby Williams Acoustic – Saturday, May 27th 1PM-4PM Rooftop
- Dueling Pianos on the Deck – Saturday, May 27th 5PM-8PM Rooftop
- Dueling Pianos – Saturday, May 27th 9PM-12AM Bar
- Loose Ends Band – Sunday, May 28th 2PM-6PM Rooftop
- Dueling Pianos – Sunday, May 28th 9PM-12AM Bar
- Cheezy & The Crackers Duo – Monday, May 29th 2PM-6PM Rooftop
Harry’s Cape May Memorial Day Food & Drink Specials
Celebrate the start of summer. Have an Absolut ball with our roll-into-summer bike giveaway courtesy of Absolut, plus food and drink specials including:
- Grilled Oysters – Six Stormy Bay oysters grilled with garlic sauce served with grilled rosemary focaccia bread
- Lobster Roll – Lobster claw meat with buttery lemon sauce served on a grilled New England Style roll with truffle parmesan fries
- Barbacoa Beef Tacos – Three flour tortillas with juicy tangy pulled beef, jalapeño coleslaw, and pickled onions
- Jerk Chicken – Jerk marinated grilled chicken topped with mango salsa over coconut rice and pigeon peas
Choose the Best of Cape May this Memorial Day
We were thrilled Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille placed #1 in seven categories including Best Outdoor Cape May Bar, Best Cape May Happy Hour, Best Cape May Live Music, and Best View from Table. Other categories in which we received top honors are Best Appetizers, Salads, and Cocktails.
Harry’s is Best Outdoor Cape May Bar
Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille is well known for its one-of-a-kind rooftop patio and bar, with uninterrupted views of the Atlantic Ocean. Here you’ll find:
- Expansive views of the Jersey Shore.
- Cool ocean breezes while you enjoy your drinks.
- Friendly staff and delicious cocktails, including Harry’s signature Orange Crush and other Crush flavors.
- A laid-back summer vibe is perfect for kicking back and relaxing.
Cape May Memorial Day 2023
Stay at Montreal Beach Resort this Memorial Day 2023 (and beyond). This year, you’ll find newly updated rooms and suites with brand-new furniture, new flooring, and renovated bathrooms. Plus, nearly every room offers unobstructed views of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean via private balconies.
Make lasting memories at our pool, beach club, and around town at these upcoming holiday festivities.
Memorial Day in Cape May 2023
Cape May Music Festival | May 25 – June 22
Eight weeks and 15 musical performances. Enjoy classical, chamber, jazz, brass band and Americana music, featuring the Bay Atlantic Symphony, the New York Chamber Ensemble, New Jersey Symphony Orchestra Chamber Players, the Atlantic Brass Band, Nora Jane Struthers, Paula Johns, and more.
Cape May Memorial Day Ceremony | May 29
The City of Cape May, in conjunction with the American Legion Post 193 and VFW Post 386, will conduct a Memorial Day Ceremony on Monday, May 30, 2022, at 11am to honor our fallen heroes. The Remembrance will take place at Soldiers and Sailors Park, located at Gurney Street and Columbia Avenue in Cape May.
Wildwood International Kite Festival | May 26
Let’s go fly a kite at the Wildwood International Kite Festival. Festivities include a Friday night social, illuminate night kite fly, Saturday silent and loud auctions, a large inflatable kite fly, team flying, and family games. On Monday, enjoy a free indoor kite exhibit. More information.
There you have it – Memorial Day in Cape May 2023. We look forward to seeing you soon!