Great news! Our rooftop and downstairs patio are now open for outdoor dining in Cape May summer 2020! Beginning today, June 15, our Cape May oceanfront restaurant is open for outdoor dining, takeout, and delivery. Plus, we’re hosting favorite Cape May musicians like the Honeyhawks just about every day. Enjoy delicious food, cocktails, and outstanding live entertainment. Thanks to CAS Music and local music legend Dan Barry, we now have a brand-new sound system. Check out Dan testing the sound with “Eyes of the World” by the Grateful Dead.
Harry’s Menu Highlights Summer 2020
Menu highlights this season include:
Clam Chowder – Harry’s award-winning chowder. $9.00.
Harry’s Burger – cooked to desired temperature with your choice of cheese. $12.00.
Southwestern Shrimp Cobb Salad – grilled marinated shrimp, chopped romaine lettuce, chopped bacon, hardboiled egg, corn, tomatoes, avocado, black beans, southwest ranch dressing. $18.00.
Harry’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich – southern fried chicken breast, spicy mayo, coleslaw, chip pickles, brioche bun. $14.00.
**Plus** Thanks to our friends at Slack Tide Brewing Company, we’re now offering a special ale in celebration of Harry’s 10th anniversary. The brew is a “hazy ale with Maris Otter and Flaked Oats in the malt bill and featuring Mosaic, Idaho 7, and Citra hops. It has a nice citrusy nose with hints of pineapple. 6.5% ABV.” Drafts are available in-house or to-go for $7!
Upcoming Live Music at Harry’s
Harry’s welcomes the following artists for live Cape May shows this summer:
- Dan Barry
- The E-street Shuffle
- Ear Me Now
- The Honeyhawks
- Marnie & Nate
- Nate Cwik
- Nicki Sbaffoni
- Que Farkas
- Rich Baker
- And more…
Harry’s is a Member of the Surfrider Foundation
Harry’s is a proud member of the Surfrider Foundation’s Ocean Friendly Restaurants program. The program aims to help restaurants like ours reduce their plastic and water footprints. It works to increase awareness and drive change among participating establishments.
Surfrider’s guidelines are comprehensive. You can expect the following when dining with us:
- No expanded polystyrene use (aka Styrofoam)
- Comprehensive recycling
- The use of only reusable tableware for onsite dining. Disposable utensils may be used for takeout but are only provided upon request
- The elimination of plastic bags for takeout or to-go orders
- Straws provided only upon request
- No beverages sold in plastic bottles
- Discounts to customers with reusable cup, mug, bag, etc.
- Vegetarian/vegan food options are offered on a regular basis
- Only ‘Best Choice’ or ‘Good Alternative’ seafood as defined by Seafood Watch or certified as sustainable
- Water conservation efforts, such as low-flow faucets and toilets, are implemented
- Use of Energy efficient LED lighting and Energy Star appliances
We’re so excited to welcome you back to Harry’s for outdoor dining in Cape May summer 2020! We’re committed to providing guests with the best-possible experience. After a long winter – and an even longer spring – it’s time to get busy doing what we do best: serving up delicious food and cocktails with beautiful ocean views and outstanding entertainment. We look forward to welcoming you soon.