Summer 2019 is almost here and we can’t wait to open our doors and welcome guests.
In Cape May, there’s nothing better than enjoying delicious food and cocktails overlooking the ocean. That’s just what you’ll find at Harry’s. Here, we specialize in local favorites like oysters, clams, fresh salads, sandwiches and more. We offer an array of specialty drinks and serve local beer and wine as well. Plus, our restaurant overlooks the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. There’s no place better to enjoy Cape May. At Harry’s, we’ve got everything you need. Here’s what sets us apart.
1. We offer live music almost every night. Thursday through Sunday enjoy your evenings overlooking the ocean and listening to great music. We feature a number of local artists such as the Honeyhawks, The Change, Nate Cwik, Nicki Sabffoni, Dead Reckoning and many more.
2. At Harry’s, specialty cocktails are our thing. We serve delicious drinks from crushes to daiquiris to coladas. Try Harry’s famous Mango Crush with pineapple-orange vodka. It’s everything you need on a warm summer night.
3. We know how to do apps. We serve irresistible apps and snacks like Macho Nachos, Loaded Fries and Goat Cheese Bruschetta all day long. They’re perfect to enjoy with friends, before a meal, or with drink in hand.
4. Our sandwiches and salads are full of local flavor. They’re certain to keep you coming back for more. With creations like Fish tacos, Classic Ceasar Salad, and Black Angus Sliders you’ll always leave satisfied.
5. We’re proud of our breakfast menu. We serve a terrific breakfast complete with omelets, hotcakes, avocado toast and a local favorite, Cinnamon Roll Pancakes.
6. Our nightly specials are fun and festive. Microbrew and Mussels Mondays, Traditional Tuesdays, Crush Wednesdays, Sunday & Eagles Game Day.
7. Stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. As we mentioned before, our ocean views are perfect for sharing with friends while enjoying one of Harry’s delicious specialty cocktails, apps and entrees.
8. Beach service! That’s right, we’ll deliver your order to the beach while you enjoy some much-needed fun in the sun (available from 12pm to 4pm). Take a look at our beach menu.
9. We offer an extensive selection of wine via our on-site liquor store, The Wine Cellar. The Wine Cellar is fully owned and operated the owners of Harry’s and Montreal Beach Resort. It’s the only beach-side liquor store in Cape May.
10. We’ve been recognized by Philadelphia Magazine, New Jersey Monthly, Courier Post and many other publications for our outstanding, service, ambiance and menus.
Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille is a local favorite in Cape May. We’re open seasonally for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, and dinner. Harry’s is the best place to relax and enjoy great food in Cape May. We offer fantastic ocean views, great menus and a welcoming atmosphere. Visit us soon!